Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

light refraction master

hello everyone! I am doing this light refraction science experiment where it will do the opposite

watch this video to find out!                                             
                                                                                     you will need paper,permanent marker glass with                                                                                          water in it              do you know why this                                                                                                    happens?

2 comments:

  1. Wow Isaac! That is amazing! I don't know why this happens, I remember doing it at school a long time ago but I have forgotten why. I think it is great that you made a video of this, you are a great presenter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Isaac, you really are great at these videos! Perhaps a presenter in the making? I was never very good at Science so I can't answer your question but it was very cool to see! Maybe I should do some research to find out...

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post