Pages

Friday, July 3, 2020

Big week for inquiry

Hi everyone For Inquiry I looked at Hauora so Hauora is like a house with four walls the physical well being wall the socal well being wall the spiritual well being wall and the mental well being wall I focused on the physical well being wall so what i had to do is that i was part of the scooter track group so I went and had a meeting with the architect who was going to bulid it we shared our ideas and i made a timetable of it a hauora site and a video of the walls on wevideo if you click on the picture it will sent you to a link
Bye everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post