Pages

Friday, May 28, 2021

Terrific Report Writing

 Hello Bloggers

Today we are moving on from normal basic Writing to Report writing. My topic is Canada because i have been to canada before and it is very interesting country I am on my nineth page out of sixteen pages and My topics are What and where is Canada, Prime minister, National food, traditions, National Sports, languages, Common Names, Music, Religon, Geography, Government and laws, and Fun Facts We have till the end of the term to complete our report writing  Here is the Link here How much report writing have you done? Have you done report writing before (sources: My Teacher and Google)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Isaac cool report I think you should get rid of the laws because Most of the laws are the same in Canada I have not even started my report I also like it because I have Some Canadian in my blood from Ryder.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post