Pages

Friday, September 24, 2021

Apply These 3 Secret Techniques To Improve Mold Growing!

 Hello Bloggers

In week 7 We learned how to Grow Mold! we found way that mold was useful and not as an example Mold was used in penicillin (antibiotics) in 1930s by Alexander Fleming and that mold was in Blue cheese e.g 

I found this quite easy and We made our own mold!

In week 9 Anne Marie from The scott base in Antarctica Taught us about Space food and how they preserve food In space we found that they dehydrate food then if we mix it with water it becames more dense and it gets heavier because the more it weighs the more it costs we Dressed up as Astronauts as well!


secret techniques


Sources - Mr Bell,

                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post