Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Cultural diversity

 Hello Bloggers

On Friday we are having a cultural diversity day where we get to wear Clothing about our culture before the day we are learning about other cultures and traditions Im from England so im going to bring something to represent England Sadly due to food allergies we are not bringing Food for a shared lunch 

My Favorite culture that we learned about is Japanese Did you know that they have KFC on Christmas Eve. I completed this activity with Ryder we both found it easy Please Note this is still a work in progress

Sources - The Internet/ Google, Google slides, Wikipedia, Google Images.

What is your Favorite culture out of the ones shown on the slide? Explain why this is your favorite culture?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post