Pages

Friday, December 3, 2021

Terrific Transformation

 Hello Bloggers

For Mathmatics we have be Learning about Transformation We Learnt How to Rotate a Shape Reflect And Image Translate and Shape to Cordnates and Learn how to Tell Cordnates I found This Task Easy and Will be Happy to do it Again Later on We will be making our own Logos Using Translation Shapes on Canva As part of our Kiwi Innovators Inquiry 

My Sources is Google Slides, Mr Bell 

See my Kiwi Innovators Slides On This Link As it is now Finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post